World Quality IncomeTo preserve and increase capital
An active managed certificate is intended for investing with a predefined strategy. It has a target yield of 4−6%, which is not a guarantee for the investor.
The certificate consists of high-quality international government and corporate bonds issued in US dollars. During high market volatility up to 60−80% is placed in the most reliable bonds with an investment rating.
- Diversification lowers the risk. There are over 20 bonds in the certificate as of now. On average, allocation to a single bond in the portfolio does not exceed 5%, which allows achieving an optimal risk/reward ratio.
- Short bonds protect the portfolio. Preference is given to bonds with maturities ranging from several months up to five years. Short bonds are less sensitive to market corrections.
- Coupons are not distributed. It allows not to have any taxable realized return on the account. Vontobel Bank is the issuer of the certificate and provides daily liquidity, which allows you to sell the certificate in full or in part during opening hours of the Swiss Exchange.
- Target return
- Issue Date
- Stock Exchange Listing
- Vontobel Bank AG
- Current Status
- Open for new investors
- 1,000 USD
The product is intended for retail investors who intend to form or optimize assets in general and have a long-term investment horizon. The product is designed for investors with informed knowledge and experience with financial products. The investors are able to bear a total loss of their investment and do not attach any importance to capital protection.
|Number of Positions||29|
|Average Mod. Duration||3.11%|
|Average Yield to Maturity||3.91%|
Recent Transactions Examples
|Instrument||PnL||Type of Transaction||Currency||Price||Date|
|6.625% NBM US Hldg 06.08.2029||Buy||USD||112.00%||09.08.2021|
|4.625% CoreCivic 01.05.2023||+5.86%||Sell||USD||101%||04.08.2021|
|9.5% Eldorado Gold 01.06.2024||+3.93%||Sell||USD||108%||04.08.2021|
- Issue Date
- Six Swiss Exchange
- Managing Company
- Grossmeister Capital AG
- Issuer, Guarantor, Market-maker
- Vontobel Bank and its affiliates
- Management Fee
- Performance Fee
- More about the certificate in English and German
- Go to the issuer's website
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is this certificate suitable for?
The certificate is intended for qualified investors who want to form or optimize assets in the long term.
- How can I control my investment?
The certificate issuer Vontobel Bank takes on the function of controller and guarantor. It monitors compliance with the terms and conditions of the certificate memorandum, including the limit share of a single item and compliance of selected instruments with the terms of the memorandum.
You can track key indicators on the issuer’s website: historical return, number of instruments, top 10 items and other parameters. You can also request information from us, which will allow you to retain control.
- How do I buy and sell a certificate?
The certificate is bought and sold like any tradable financial instrument. Contact us in advance to coordinate a purchase or sale price. Submit an application to a financial institution: a bank or a brokerage company — to buy or sell shares at an agreed price. Indicate the number of shares and ISIN of the certificate in the application.
Certificate quotes are also available from the financial institution where your assets are kept. You can check them online or upon request.
- What are the risks and guarantees?
The certificate includes the risk of bankruptcy of bond issuers, as well as of the certificate issuer itself. To reduce risk, we have chosen a reliable Swiss bank as the issuer.
When buying bonds for the certificate, preference is given to issuers positive in revenue generation, have a low level of leverage and enough money to repay the debt. Diversification is also an important element of investment protection.
All this helps to reduce risk to a minimum, protect the investment and ensure a stable income on a long-term basis.
To purchase an actively managed certificate World Quality Income or to ask a question contact us by phone, e-mail, Instagram, Telegram or WhatsApp.